March 8, 2020, Manila, Philippines— Humans + Machines of IMPACT: MarkTech Edition happening on March 13, Friday at KMC Solutions, 11F, Netquad Building, BGC will proceed as scheduled. Extra precautionary measures are being implemented by the building and venue management in accordance with the World Health Organization Guidelines and Department of Tourism protocols.
Impact Hub Manila, the organizer of Humans + Machines of Impact will require all speakers, and guests to sign in forms wherein they state that:
- They have not travelled to China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Korea, Iran, Italy and places in Asia and Europe of known COVID-19 widespread endemic in the last 21 days.
- They have not had a fever or the flu in the last week.
- They are healthy and fit to participate in the competition and currently do not have a fever, sore throat, or difficulty breathing.
- Have not been in direct contact or indirect 6 feet proximity with someone infected or even recuperated from the Coronavirus infection.
- Failure to report and comply with the stated conditions will result in proper authority reporting.
For details, please contact email@example.com.
Stay in touch
Connect on your preferred channel:
If you’re interested in creating an impact, subscribe below and get curated monthly news.
How may we help you?