Our Hub Locations
Impact Hub’s are hosted by a team that help serendipity along by connecting members, encouraging cross-sector collaboration, designing events and programmes and supporting your work.
Impact Hub was founded by a small team of social tech entrepreneurs who wanted to create a home of radical ideas that create positive social change. This is hosted and facilitated by a multi-disciplinary team of hosts and catalysts with skills in micro-finance, human rights, advocacy, event planning, project management and finance.
Uptown Place Tower 2
Rockwell Business Center Tower 1 & 3
Ortigas, Pasig City
Robinsons Zeta Tower
One Griffinstone Alabang, Muntinlupa
Space & Coworking Rates
We offer office spaces in the Philippines designed for spaces entrepreneurs, freelancers, or companies of any size or stage. Our services include coworking spaces, private offices in several locations at Metro Manila, Cebu, Iloilo, and Clark.
Hot Desk Member Exclusives
By becoming a member at Impact Hub, you join an entrepreneurial ecosystem that is designed to help turn your ideas into a reality. We provide physical workspace, meaningful connections within a vibrant community and tailored programs to support you along all stages of your entrepreneurial journey.
– 24/7 access to our 11+ different coworking locations at any time.
– Access to our Small Meeting Rooms and Board Rooms (with board, markers and projector)
*Subject to availability
– Wifi access, overflowing coffee and water
– Connect to 16,000+ hubbers and startups worldwide
– Discounted rate to other facilities
– Be in the know of our local and global programs
– Access to community events
*hubber rate for paid external events